Monday, April 21, 2008

RM2 Sushi King


Wow.. cant wait for my favourite food at malaysia! so lucky that Sushi king had promo RM2 for all sushi, that is the day i back malaysia 9April, reach KL quite late, so decided to go sushi tomorrow. There is so lucky that 10April was the last day of promotion! happy!! 8pm reach Kepong sushi king..WOW there is sooooo many people waiting outside, i guess the queue was long. so taken a number of 42, and wait for our turn..time passing so slow..9pm.. just numbers with 30.. so me n dear go cinema and bought the ticket 1st in order to wait. Come back to sushi king..SHIT @@" the numbers was go to 48!! huh..my dear try argue with the guy and let us go in since the number had passed and we need to take a new number. but that is too late and we cant have new number again.. finally the guy let us go in since we just 2person.. (so happy!!) take a seat and never think so much, took few my favourite sushi and start my journey! yeah..so happy. there is sushi i ate..and we total eat 11 plates of sushi, actually 70% of the sushi ate by me :P since my dear not really eat sushi..but we are enjoy~~




So Crowded..

I eat 11 plates of sushi :P

No comments: