Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Angry + Happy + Unforgettable April Fool~

Today is April Fool..what a tired day for me..haha.. early morning reach office, colleague received a called from down stair bank users which calling me go down. So i never think so much and go down to find the bank staff, but conclusion the bank staff said never called me also..i realized that i am fool by Kevin!! at the same time when i am away from my seat, PY had stolen all of my IDR money from my wallet which i am not noticed until the time for lunch..as usual after lunch while the time wanna pay for my rice, OMG!! where is my money!! i am so shameful at the time but nobody admit who taken my money.. finally kevin pay for my lunch. I know there is someone took my money and start worrying.. After back from lunch, there is still nobody admit who taken my money and i start angry. There is total of Rp800,000 which is money for my trip until next week back malaysia @@".. finally they put my money behind me on my chair, and took a photo of me and the money. PY send me the photo let me know that my money behind me, but i never took the money since i am still in angry mood! haha, finally i plan to pretend angry to revenge them.. they know i start angry already, i had show my long face and they try to gtalk me and said sorry to me but i never reply their message to show me still in angry mood :P they start to worried and silent in the office... choon ho, kevin and py continue messange me with gtalk but i still never reply them..haha..after some time, i finally laugh out and tell them the truth that i also pretend to angry and fooling them too!haha so suffering for try to not laugh at the moment...they finally take a breath and i finally laugh back!! haha, a very good revenge i done to them...but anyway really an unforgettable April Fool 2008 at Jakarta!! hahaa... i will never forget it. Kevin said come again next year..haha next target will be who??...hahaha...

No comments: