Monday, April 21, 2008

KL Sentral Office days

9 april back to malaysia..suppose i have to back jakarta on monday 14 april, but suddenly plan changed and my boss ask me to stay KL office until further noticed.. I was so happy when get the news, haha. i got more time to gather with my friends, family and many many activities i can do. since there is a immigration issue at jakarta, so we have to come out a plan to rotate staff back malaysia and jakarta. so 1 week at kl office, i am so relax and have a normal working hours, leave at 5.30pm :P haha.. but quite boring since have nothing to do, just read some research and read more on source.. 1week pass so fast and i need to back jakarta as told by my boss..feel myself suddenly lost.. what i should go? haha.. i just wanna stay until project end and prepare for my wedding..hehe..

No comments: