Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Last Day @ jakarta

Finally, it was my turn last to back Malaysia.. That is what i wish right? haha, but there is another question for me, do i happy? there is happy of course, but there is my sadness there too.. also dunno why, may be i had been 1 year at jakarta, and there is all my dear colleagues, friends and nice housemates that give me alots of nice memories.. i bet i will cry on the last day and i bet with sithong if i cry then i have to treat him a meal, haha finally i didnt cry.. this is my 1st time i back malaysia without so many excited..haha.. 3.30pm is time to depart to jakarta airport, on the way to airport, i on my msn Nimbuzz with my handphone jz to finsih my credit of Mentari line, and also said my goodbye to all my colleagues too :) anyway i am happy that get u all wishes.

Once reach KLIA, also dont know why, when i trying to exchange my jkt simcard and malaysia simcard, may be i dint noticed i drop my jkt simcard! omg, i really lost it.. that is my fate :) that is god arrangement that i have to lost all my jakarta memories? haha.. but i wont.. the memories always on my mind :)

2 comments:

SongSong said...

Wow..really no cry ?? or Auntie u want to save ur money $$ that u dun wan to treat Bee a meal ar?? kekeke :P .... Missss u lor....my Oldest Sister...

勿冬冬 said...

really no cry wor.. he still owe me a meal, pretend dunno..hahaha wanna wutt him again :P