Sunday, March 29, 2009

Medical Checkup @ Mahkota MC


Last few weeks went for medical checkup with my mom and sisters. Since my dad have few voucher worth RM288 from Mahkota Medical Center @ Melaka, so few of us went for annual body checkup. Erm..my last checkup was 2years ago, so is time :P wake up so early in the morning because my dad make an appointment at about 8am, as long as reach before 10am is ok for them since they closed at 12.30pm in order to get the report on the spot. My mom finally add on extra RM390 for others checkup.. me also added RM38 for pap smear which is suggested by my X-roomate..haha.. thanks ya FY! after that, we can have some refreshment there, the environment is very comfortable and clean. Just the attitude of the doctor in charge is abit rude ><".. need complain to this.12pm sharp, we got our report finally.. everything alright. thanks god. After that, we went go famous chicken rice at melaka.. This medical checkup made most of my friends misunderstand that i am went for pregnancy checkup..haha.. what a fool..

The vouchers

The waiting room, so tidy

My hand.. ><"


What a wonderful lunch! yummy..

No comments: