Friday, December 5, 2008

Jakarta buddies gathering~


Yesterday limteh with buddies when in jakarta, there is alibaba (12 ha), 38 sookwai, Kenny, blur CH and Alan, so happy to meet them again although 6 of us, 5 had resigned and we still keep in touch.. as plan we go to the dessert house at kepong. i attracted by the Durian pancake there as i addicted with that when i am in jakarta time, miss it so much (HoneyMoon house @ TA) so order a durian pancake, and a mango dessert for myself :P anyway the durian pancake doesnt disappointed me, the taste was nice and exactly same as HoneyMoon. but the 1st response we saw the pancake, the color shocked us because that was a darker green from what we expect.. me n sw get shocked and laugh on that, finally we enjoy the pancake so much :P but most of us still not have dinner yet, that is not full enough for us..so we go for 2nd round at OldTown kopitiam as super fans of Kenny! he had spotted earlier.. hehe. but all the while CH blur attitude make us laugh (since he cannot see spoon beside him and use fork to eat his dessert, 2nd time cannot see the kicap beside him and still ask from us, may be he is katak eye, cannot see others than 90' area..haha dont blame me, is ally told us 1 :P) all the while we are enjoy the lim teh.. and cabut nearly 12am from 9pm haha..

Durian PanCake ~ YummY!

My mango dessert :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh.. gathering sob sob

午夜星辰 said...

wah .. aunty, keep pijak me until 路都看不到!!!

勿冬冬 said...

crystal.. wait u come back then find us la :P

blur 春河, is memang u very mempersiasuikan mar..hahah.. but really enjoying la..thanks guys..

YY said...

1st time know Katak meh? He go where also blur till where. Know him for almost 4 years already but still so blur. Sometimes not as want bully him, haha! Btw, u all good ah, gathering without me!!!! Sob sob!!!! Nvm, aunty if got time, check out my blog. I will update sometime. Haha! but I think not so fast! Lazy!