Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fong Lye Taiwan Restaurant 蓬莱茶房 @ The Gardens

Yesterday having my gathering with all my beloved friends at The Gardens. 8pm meet at 3rd floor Fong Lye Taiwan Restaurant 蓬莱茶房. My 1st time to try the restaurant, the environment and the design of the restaurant was elegant and comfortable. whilte color seats bring more clean and comfort feels to me. we were about 12 person fiitting in the quite limited seat, make us more closer and warm..haha but after a while, we change to another bigger and more comfortable seat. i had order a set of Three Varieties of Supreme Diced Chicken 三杯鸡套餐, the taste was normal for me, and is abit sweet for the chicken. cost about rm19.80 for the set and dessert for me sure is the Taiwan Snow Mountain served with red bean, green beans and a scoop of vanilla ice cream, the traditional desserts in Taiwan. the portion is quite big suit for 3person, so me n friends share this until cant even finished it.haha..

三杯鸡套餐

Tempura

Sweet Potatoes Balls

Taiwan Snow Mountain

besides that, actually we wanna celebrate Markko birthday which was delay for few days. bought a green tea flavour cake from The Gardens. We are so enjoy along the gathering! thanks guys..

No comments: