Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

This year mothers day quite meaningful for me, haha! cos celebrate with 3 mothers at the same day! huh..incredible.. Friday night reach malaysia at 10pm, so tired..satruday morning back hometown with dear cos night got wedding dinner of my classmate at Triang. Sunday, plan to celebrate mothers day at Centrepoint Temerloh. we had book a table at 7.30pm sharp with few simple dishes. Wow, there is 3 mothers at the day, my mother, my sister and my dear mother! haha.. after the meal, we bring out our cake and all of us sing a song.. Guess what song we sang, haha.. 世上只有妈妈好..haha so funny when all of us stand up and sing until finish while the others looking at us :P a simple celebration for us but very meaningful.. thanks alot my lovely mom! love u always!
Mothers day cake
My sis, my mom & bf's mom
family

No comments: