Saturday, January 12, 2008

Alone...

today is my 2nd day of alone at home... all my housemates was going back Malaysia yesterday..left me alone... my colleagues so naughty, talk so many ghost story infront of me and wanna come my house watch ghost movie...hahaha...scared me @@" This is my 1st time stay alone at home at oversea :P After work, we dinner at restaurant 369 with their famous xiao long pau and babi hong..yummy yummy..reached home at about 8.30pm. i directly change my sport shoes and cloth and went down PL play badminton with all colleagues until 11pm. try to fill up my time with some activities..haha..anyway, really thanks my best friend, Song Song.. she come accompany me last night, we chit chat until nearly 1am only sleep.. lucky Song here with me..haha :) thanks ya...

my song mee & babi hong, yummy~

The famous xiao long pau and bubble tea



No comments: