Sunday, December 23, 2007

X'mas gathering + Helen + Joe birthday @ Look Out Point, Ampang

21 dec, helen birthday today, joe's birthday on 19th dec, and we had a xmas gathering at a very nice place near ampang called Look Out Point restaurant. of cos have to make a booking before enter the restaurant. there is my first time to went there, amazing place that i love so much! a bit cold wheather there and very nice kl view from the restaurant! we got bring each a xmas gift for exchange. i took Wendy's gift as well as Joe had taken my gift, fortunately!haha.. here is some photo taken by handphone, clearer photo will upload later :)

Me & Vivian

4 lengluisssss

Night View of Look Out Point Restaurant

KL view from the restaurant, so nice!!

1 comment:

Crystal aka Bing Qi Ling said...

At ampang where o aunty?? Tell me I also wana ask someone bring me there heh