Thursday, November 15, 2007

X2 clubbing






Last saturday went clubbing X2 at jakarta here, 1st time join colleagues clubbing... Not addicted to clubbing since this 25years... finally persuaded by housemates, 1st time clubbing here.... Really out of my expect..Hahaha...:) X2 really more spacious and high class, 22 of ppl going by cab, 15mins reach Senayang Plaza, with dizzing rain...feel so cool. Once reach, each person need pay for Rp100,000.00 for entrance fee.. book with 3 tables, 4 Black Labels with some Green tea. 2 Black label Rp1.8m, Green tea Rp200,000 per jug...huh, so expensive for me..but the environment is worth for it... We even upgraded to VIP since we spent > Rp5mil, just middle in the pub, in front of the dancing pool..We r enjoying dancing, relax... 1st impression for me, very enjoy clubbing in a big gang :P . I not dare drink too much, just 3 cups with lots of green tea and cokes...wahahha...shh........




Me & my roomate LPY :P


Me & Crystal

No comments: